Thursday, September 20, 2007

To Stockholm and back

Today we went to Stockholm to see Jenny and Maya. Normally Jenny would be at work and Maya at nursery but someone burnt down the nursery on the night between Tuesday and Wednesday so until they have managed to come up with a temporary solution all children at the nursery has to stay at home. It is really terrible that someone would burn down a nursery, but on the upside is that we got to spend a really nice day with them...

First we had lunch together and then we went for a walk past the nursery. The ruins were still smoking..
Maya was really interested in Elias and I am sure she wish he was a bit older so they could play more.

On Sunday we bought Elias a highchair by the way.. He doesn't love sitting in it yet, but he doesn't hate it anyway.. I'm sure he will soon prefer sitting in the highchair so he can participate more when me and Dave are eating.


Tonight I have finally joined facebook and I am a bit worried I must say. It is very addicting!

No comments: