Friday, September 14, 2007

Christened

The christening on Sunday went very well. We were a bit worried that he would scream throughout the whole ceremony because he didn't want to sleep during the day. Finally he slept 45 mins just before it was time to go to church which made us feel a whole lot better. We got him into the dress without too much trouble, the belt was almost too short but luckily we managed to tie it around his big belly. We had tried the dress before but not the belt ;-)


We didn't take any pictures of the actual christening with our own camera, so you will have to wait for those until we get some from my dad or P-A.

After the christening we all went back to the flat for a bit of lunch and fika. Elias got loads of really nice pressies as well. Thank you all for that!

The whole weekend was very nice with Joyce and my parents visiting. It makes quite a difference to have many willing arms to carry Elias, my arms felt very relaxed!

On Tuesday me, Elias and three of the girls from the parent group went to "pram-cinema". The film was "No reservations" and quite a perfect film to watch while also looking after a baby. It was quite a funny sight to see all prams parked at the front, I wish I had had my camera with me!

Tomoeeow the building we live in celebrate it's 70th birthday with a party. I have been involved in planning and organising it and I am quite happy that it is finally happening so I won't have to do any more work for it.

No comments: