Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Hip hip hooray

Today Elias is 3 months old today! He is getting stronger and stronger every day it seems. Both stronger body but also stronger minded. It seems like his neck has gotten a lot stronger recently and he can now hold his head very well. We might buy a high chair soon so he can sit with us at the table. He will probably need to be prodded up a bit but I think he will like to participate more.

This morning he managed to roll over from stomach to back again, this time with no help from me.. When he is on his back he quite often rolls over to his side, but he can't roll from back to stomach yet.

Yesterday we tried on the christening dress. I have been a bit worried that he might be to big for it but it fit quite well. Getting it on and off was quite tricky though so by the time we finally got it off he was quite upset. Hope it goes better on Sunday..

On Thursday it was my birthday and some friends of ours were very kind and offered to babysit so we could go out for a meal. It was a bit nervous but it worked out very well in the end. We had a lovely time and managed to relax. Elias behaved well and only got grumpy just in time for our return. It would be a bit easier if he took the bottle, I guess we need to practise more..

For my birthday I had told Dave not to buy anything expensive because I wanted us to get a new camera. I bought it on Friday and here it is:


Quite nice huh!? We have taken quite a few pictures with it, but I haven't had time yet to learn how to get the pictures from the camera to the computer so it might be a little while before we post new pictures..

No comments: