Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Poor me

Now on my third day of maternity leave and of course I have gotten ill. On Monday I had a quite nice day. The weather was awful but it suited me quite well since what I wanted to do was to get some housework done and relax in front of the TV. Managed to clean half the flat and do some laundry so I didn't just watch telly! In the evening I went to a chocolate tasting with Anna wich was very nice. There is definitely difference between chocolate and chocolate...

Before going to bed my throat felt really sore though and I slept quite bad during the night coz it was aching so much. Yesterday I met up with a few girls from the parent course which was really nice but I could feel my throat getting worse and my nose getting bunged up. Today I feel pretty crappy but hopefully it means I will get better soon. Dave has also felt like he is coming down with something so we'll see if he gets ill too.. Would be a shame if we are both ill though because tomorrow is a (yet another) bank holiday and Dave also gets the Friday off (a so-called "squeeze day"). Would have been nice to go for picnics and do nice stuff together, but now it doesn't look promising. The weather forecast is pretty bad as well (May has been very disappointing so far!).

There, done complaining now.. Hopefully I will get better soon and have all my strenght back for the big challenge ahead!


Maybe you've already seen this picture in the bump photo album, but anyway. This is the latest bump picture..

1 comment:

Joyce Webber said...

I do hope you are both back to good health. Am sorry you've been poorly Viktoria.

It's eleven o'clock on Saturday and I'm waiting for Rosemary and Juliet to arrive. After coffee we're going to Firle Place to a Home Design exhibition. I've never been to Firle Place before so I'm looking forward to it.

It's a bit windy today but so far no rain and the forecast is sunshine all day, although not too warm.

Take care both of you. Keep blogging! xxxxxx