Saturday, May 26, 2007

ETA +1

No piglet yet... We thought it might be on its way last night since I had quite a lot of contractions and an aching back. It was probably just gas though ;-) The evening was quite bad but I decided to go to bed and this morning I feel a lot more relaxed. Dave started packing The Bag and I think it is quite lucky that we have made a list of what needs to go in it because he was acting quite nervous (understandably!).

We actually went out for a meal yesterday but I think both of us were quite tense and even though the food was excellent it was hard to relax and we were probably the quickest guests of the evening.


Tonight we're (maybe) going over to Anna and Patrik's for dinner and games. Will be nice!

1 comment:

Joyce Webber said...

It's so good to read your daily blogs and to know what's going on and how you are. The tulip display looks wonderful and how exciting to see the Japanese emperor and his wife. Hope you enjoy your evening. xxx