Monday, May 21, 2007

Feeling better

After a quite miserable weekend where both me and Dave felt pretty rotten we are now slowly getting better. Most of the 4-day weekend was spent coughing and wiping our snotty noses but yesterday we both had a bit more energy which was lucky since we had "garden-duty" last week and needed to put in a few hours of work. Luckily yesterday was a really nice day so it was quite pleasant to do a bit of gardening. I felt very brave when I dared to use the fancy new lawnmower.

As I said we felt pretty rotten most of the weekend and didn't do much interesting stuff. On Friday we went in to town though and picked up Dave's new glasses. Doesn't he look cool?
As you probably have guessed already, there has been no piglet-delivery yet... Now I feel like my strength is coming back though so I hope it will happen pretty soon. We are very eager to meet the little bugger wriggling around now! ;-) Two of the couples from our parent group has had their babies now. One boy and one girl..

2 comments:

Joyce Webber said...

I'm so glad you're both feeling better now. You should spend the rest of the week with your feet up, reading a good book and eating nice things. xxx

Joyce Webber said...

sorry, but i don't much care for Dave's new glasses ... i prefer the old ones x