Friday, May 11, 2007

Last day at work!

Doing my last day at work today and it feels GREAT (that it is the last one I mean). I honestly don't think I will miss it much, not to start with anyway.. Maybe I'll feel different in the winter when it is dark and miserable but now I am just looking forward to having the whole summer off with our little piglet..

Yesterday we picked up the pram and it is now standing in the flat all shiny and new (and green!).. Pictures will come!

Tonight there is a party at bwin that we are going to and tomorrow we have invited some frieds for a Eurovision Song Contest party.. Might be the last party we throw in a while ;-)
It will be a great weekend I think!

2 comments:

Joyce Webber said...

So glad you did a post today as I'd been wondering how your last day at work was going. Had also wondered if the pram had arrived yet so now I know.

I haven't heard the Swedish entry for the Eurovision Song Contest but can't imagine it's better than ours ... :-)

Enjoy your weekend. xxxx

Joyce Webber said...

p.s. has the parcel arrived yet?