Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Checkup

Today I took Alice for a checkup. I was a little bit nervous as they say babies should reach their birth weight again within 10-14 days. Not that I know what happens if you "fail"...

It turns out she now weighs 3450 grams and she is 52,7 cm long (3360 grams at birth and 50 cm long). Hooray, she passed!!!

This week has been my first on my own and so far it has gone pretty well. On Monday it went really bad picking Elias up from nursery, he had an awful tantrum, but the other days have been pretty good. Dropping him off has actually been easier than ever so far. Wonder why?

It is quite obvious that it will be very different to be on maternity leave this time. Last time around Elias and I could do pretty much what we wanted to do whenever we wanted to do it. Now we have a pretty strict schedule to stick to with the dropping off and picking up from nursery. Plus the fact that dinner has to be on the table every evening. When Elias was little we could eat whatever after he was in bed but now we have to feed him of course. Oh well, hopefully in a few weeks we will have found a routine that works...

No comments: