Friday, September 18, 2009

Checkup

On Wednesday we went to the clinic for a "bump checkup". Everything looked fine. My blood sugar levels were good, my iron levels were even higher than last time (apparently very unusual but good) and the size of the bump is spot on average.

We got a lot of information about the swine flu and the vaccine they will start giving out in October. Pregnant women are a "high risk group" so they will start with us. So now we have to read up and make a decision. Normally I wouldn't have taken the vaccine but I guess it's not just me to think about this time...

We also got a list of the hospitals in Stockholm and their "visiting hours". That is when we could go and have a look at the delivery ward and decide which hospital is our first choice. There is mainly two to choose from for us. One is closer but if it is during the daytime traffic might be a problem. Golly gosh (Elias favourite word at the moment), it makes me nervous to think that it might be even quicker than last time...

No comments: