Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekend report

It's Sunday evening and we are absolutely shattered. It has been a great weekend (I think anyway) but now I'm almost looking forward to going back to work so I can get a bit more of a rest.

On Friday I picked Elias up from dagis as usual. They were outside playing and he didn't want to come home with me. After letting him go down the slide like a 1000 times I finally dragged him to the car. I'm really happy that he likes nursery but it would be nice if he came home without a fight... Oh well, Elias ate dinner and then we put him to bed normal time and then Dave and I had dinner together. It's so nice to have an "adult" dinner together sometimes.

On Saturday Dave started painting the roof in Elias' bedroom while Elias and I went grocery shopping. Later I gave the walls the first lick of paint too. It's so nice to finally have started with the room.

This morning Elias and I joined an activity for small children where you meet up in the forest and look at plants and animals. I was a bit worried because he had had a pretty bad night and woke up before 6. Also the other kids are a bit older but it actually went really well. He seemed to love it! We will definitely go again next weekend!

Apart from starting to do up Elias' room we've also started working on a flowerbed. Today we went and bought some earth to put in it and hopefully we'll finish the flowerbed and Elias' room pretty soon.

We also bought a lamp for Elias today. What do you think?













Now we're going to have a sauna and then it's off to sleep! Can't wait!

2 comments:

Joyce Webber said...

the lamp is bananatastic!

Nina, Micke, Elvira said...

Låter som Skogs Mulle, är det det...? Vad mysigt! KRAM