Sunday, April 26, 2009

Another weekend is coming to an end. Yesterday we were mainly pottering about in the garden and my cousin came for a visit with little Leonard. It was lovely to see them! Leonard is growing so fast, I can't believe he's 4 months already...


Today Elias and I went to the forest-group again and it was lovely. The weather was great and Elias really enjoyed the walk in the forest. After that I went shopping for clothes for Elias. I would have much rather stayed at home out in the garden enjoying the nice weather. But the boy really needed new clothes and there was a few presents I had to sort out. Unfortunately I have just realised I forgot to sort one of the most important ones out. %!#&%#! I guess I'll have to go back one evening this week.

At least I managed to buy loads of stuff for Elias and it looks like most of it fits (trousers are the worst to buy!). Here he is all geared up in some of the new stuff:

No comments: