Friday, April 03, 2009

Guests

Today Aunty Anki and Bacon (her dog) come to visit. Yippie! It will be so nice to see them. I have tried to teach Elias to say 'Anki' and I think he is getting pretty close (mind you, it is pretty close to the swedish word for duck and he does seem to confuse them a bit)

I'm sure Anki will be very impressed with all of Elias new skills. Especially how he tries to trow up a football in the air and then kick it on the way down (like goalies do).

The weather forecast for the weekend is great so I hope it will stick to that. I'm wearing my leather jacket instead of my winter coat today. Spring is here!

1 comment:

Nina, Micke, Elvira said...

Ni hao! Klipp INTE lockarna!!! Celine Dion har inte klippt sin son någon gång (tror det är minst en 8 år nu) så ingen brådska, det är ju så gulligt med lockarna. Varför inte testa pippilotter här också, man får faktiskt vara lite utsvävande och itne tänka på genus hela tiden ;-). Hoppas ni får en skön helg! Hälsa Ankan, sorry Anki. KRAM!