Sunday, May 04, 2008

Back to work..

It is quite hard to believe, but tomorrow I am going back to work again. It is amazing how fast these 11 ½ months have passed since I started my maternity leave. Dave has been off work since Thursday becasue there has been a bank holiday and it has been so nice to have a bit of extra time together. In these 4 days we have

* managed to test the bbq for the first time
* showed off the house to my old daymum
* bought and tried a lawn mower (battery)
* been to Maya's 2nd birthday party
* made a trip into town and the modern museum of art. Elias first museum experience and he behaved very well.

Apart from those things we have also done some work in the garden. The lawn is unfortunatelly full of dandeloins, there must be thousands of them. Tonight we bought a special tool for removing them that works pretty well but leaves the lawn looking like a swiss cheese...

Ok, that's all from me for this time, better go and pack my bag for tomorrow!

No comments: