Monday, December 14, 2009

Lucia

Yesterday was the big Lucia day which is celebrated a lot in Sweden. At nursery they aranged the celebration on Friday and it was all so sweet. We dropped him off at 7.45 and then waited in the playground. At 8.00 the procession with all the children came and then they sang loads of songs. Elias sang the loudest at some points ;-)
Afterwards we had gingerbread cookies they baked the day before and glögg. I had the day off and had planned to take Elias home with me, but my backpain is so bad now that I decided to let him stay at nursery while I went home for some rest. I picked him up early though to go to my cousin to celebrate little L's first birthday.

Getting ready to go.


A lot of little santas, lucias and gingerbread men. Elias next to one of his teachers

Helping L open his present

"Showing" L how to play with the new toy
Posted by Picasa

No comments: