Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Imagine

One big change we have noticed lately in Elias is that his imagination is starting to show when he is playing. It is so sweet! On Sunday morning we were all downstairs and he kept going to get food for me and David. He was very careful when carrying the "food" back to the bed and very specific with what was being served. Sometimes it was soup, sometimes a pear.

Tonight I have the night off and it will be so nice. Me and Anna are using the short "window" we have at the moment when both of us can get out of the house at night. Rebecka isn't breastfeeding any more and I'm not stuck to our no 2 yet. Better make the most of it!! We're going to a Japanese noodle restaurant and I'm so looking forward to it! (Just a bit of a shame that I have stuffed myself with the "consultant chocolate" that was delivered today. Mind you, we probably won't eat for another 2 hrs so it shouldn't be a problem... )

No comments: