Friday, September 19, 2008

Slow day

I am having a bit of a slow day at work so I thought I should take the opportunity to write a few lines about what's going on..

Since David and Elias came back from England Elias has been a bit poorly and I think Dave has had a few rough days. When they came back Elias had a bit of a temperature and now he has got a cold. He has slept a bit bad a few nights, it is like he can't get comfortable, but the last two nights have been ok.
The last few days Elias has been very grumpy and clingy and has had a very short fuse. Anything can sett off a major tantrum. Poor David has been pretty low the last few days. He did go to the open nursery a few days ago but even that didn't help Elias' mood. Since a girl bit him there earlier in the summer he is apparently not very happy at the open nursery and almost a bit scared of the other children (stupid girl! why did she have to do that??)

On Monday and Tuesday Dave will have a bit of a break though because we will switch roles then. I will be home with Elias and Dave will participate in a kick-off with work. Should make a nice change for him (and me!).

Also, it is getting close to nursery start now. Only a week and a half until we start the "training", I sure hope it will be ok. Hopefully Elias has left this super-sensitive phase by then and is up for getting to know new friends!

No comments: