Saturday, December 15, 2007

Almost Christmas

Tomorrow Elias and I fly up to Luleå. I can't believe it is almost Christmas! December has just flown by. I guess we have been pretty busy organising the buying of the house and the selling of the flat. We chose between two estate agents and decided to go with one that was a bit more expensive but that seemed to be better. To start with they wanted 4% but Dave said we would only go with them for 3.75% and they agreed. Then when I was there to sign the contract the guy all of a sudden said "oh, the fee is wrong, we decided 3.5% right!?". I didn't disagree! So now we are actually getting the same price as with the cheaper estate agent. We will have the public showing in January and hopefully we will get a nice wad of money for the flat, unfortunately prices have dipped a bit lately.. We will do a bit of "styling" to make it look better and paint one ceiling that looks a bit tatty. I have been wanting to paint it for years; shame we didn't do it earlier so we could enjoy it as well.

So, tomorrow Elias and I go to Luleå. There is snow there but at the moment the temperature is +1 (we have -5!), hopefully it will get colder soon again. I think Elias is quite excited to get a visit from Father Christmas and hopefully get a few new toys. At the moment his favourite toy is a ladle, poor deprived child.

I also have to show you this lovely picture before logging off for a feww weeks, isn't he the cutest?

No comments: