Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Christmas

Christmas was lovely (even thought the little snow we had melted on the 23rd). My parents came on the 20th and my sister and Felicia on the 21st (Per joined on the 22nd). We had a few lovely days leading up to Christmas preparing some of the food, decorating the tree and just hanging out.

On Christmas Eve we managed to squeeze "everyone" in and we were 11 adaults, 4 kids and one dog. Crazy but fun! While mum, dad and I prepared the food the others mingled with some glögg. My cousin Therese had the baby on the 31st so we were lucky they could join us!


At dinner the kids had a table of their own which I think they quite liked. After lunch Father Christmas came (Elias said straight away "it's granddad" so we had to come up with some explanation for that later). Alice borrowed a dress from Felicia and she looked absolutely adorable.

No comments: