Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Klingon baby

On Saturday mum and I went out for a meal with "the girls". We went to gamla stan and sat in the basement of a really nice restaurant. At about 9 pm my mum's cousin Maria got a phone call and told me to call my dad. It turned out I had no signal down there and they had tried to get hold of me for ages.

I went up wondering what could have happened. Elias had complained about a tummy ache at dinner so I thought that he had started to be sick or something. Dad said "don't worry but... " (yeah right), "david is in the E.R..." (hmm, strange I thought) "..with Alice..." (what???) "... she fell down the stairs..." (nooooo!). Crying my eyes out I hopped in a taxi and went to the hospital. She was in quite a state when I got there, a huge bruised bump and really upset (she had just been woken up and was hungry as well), but it was of course a great relief to be there with her. The doctor was really positive and said she didn't think she had any injuries from the fall but they wanted to x-ray the head just to be sure there was no fractures and we had to stay until midnight for observation.

So it seems she/we have been extremely lucky and she got away from the horrible fall with (just) a nasty bruise.


Last night in the hospital
Today at dinner
Not quite the profile we're used to...


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Joyce Webber said...

dear dearie me ... she does look poorly

Siri said...

Men lilla hjärtat!