Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cough x 2

Last week Elias started coughing a bit and on Friday we decided to keep him home from nursery since he was coughing so much. After a while he was coughing pretty much non stop and I really mean non stop. I called the clinic and since they were fully booked that day she recommended we should take him to the ER so he could get some help. I called David and he came and took Elias to the hospital (I didn't really want to take Alice along and expose her to all the germs in the ER).

It went well in the hospital apart from when Elias was having a bit of bread and choked on it. Typical. When they came back it didn't seem like the treatment had helped at all because he still coughed a lot. On Saturday it was pretty much gone though. On Monday we are taking him to the doctor to discuss how we should treat him for the asthma in the future.

And now Alice has gotten a bit of a chesty cough too so tomorrow I'm taking her to the doctor. I think it is probably just a cold but I want it checked since she is so little.

No comments: