Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Birthday report

I just realised that we haven't reported anything on Elias' birthday.

He went to nursery that day and we had bought strawberries and melon as a treat for his group. He came home with loads of strawberry stains on his t-shirt, two balloons, and a huge birthday card. I think it was a good day at nursery.

When I got home from work we opened presents and cards and he was quite into the task. He got a pretty good harvest I think and there is still more to come! He got clothes, books, money and a tricycle. We are waiting for a slide that we have ordered and auntie Juliet said there is something on its way as well. And as an extra bonus grandma Joyce is coming on Thursday and who knows what her bags contain! Nice with a never ending birthday!

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures from the birthday but grandad Stig took some photos that I hope to get hold of soon so I can show you all.

Thanks to everyone for sending presents and cards!!!

No comments: