Monday, October 20, 2008

Even more teeth

Elias actually has nine teeth now and yet another one is just about to erupt. They are shooting up like weed at the moment.

I must say that am very proud of finally realising I can shoot videos with my phone and post them on the blog. Unfortunatelly I wasn't quick enough at IKEA so the film is very short, but it can only get better! I will try to catch Elias when he tries to jump, it is very cute. We think it might be something he has seen the kids at nursery do because he is almost obsessed at the moment with learning how to do it.

1 comment:

Nina, Micke, Elvira said...

Ohh wow, Vickan! Vilken snygg och matig blogg ni har. Där ligger man i lä kan jag lugnt säga ;-). Kul med alla bilder, filmer mm. Oj, vad lillkillen blivit stor sedan vi sågs sist. Mamma upp i dagen! KRAM!