Friday, March 14, 2008

We are online!!!!!

Yipeeeeeeee!

Tonight we have finally gotten our modem installed and we are back in cyberspace. I have spent the last hour going through my very full inbox. Oh how I have missed my emails!! ;-)

There are a few different reasons why it has taken us so long to get this working but one of the worst cock ups is that the company managed to send the modem to an address we lived on 4 years ago!! (Norrtäljegatan) Very strange/BAD.

I still have quite a few emails to go through but we will try to write a proper entry and post some pictures during the weekend. A quick recap of what has happened since the move comes here:

* Elias started crawling
* Elias got his first tooth
* Elias started "talking" (bababababa)
* Dave did a first "repair" on the house
* My cousin babysat for Elias
* We had our first over night guests

1 comment:

Joyce Webber said...

this is absolutelyblumminmarvellous! thanks for the update, can't wait for the next one. hurrah!!