Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sleeping success

We have just had our best night ever. We put Elias to bed around 7.30 pm last night and after a bit of complaining he fell asleep around 8. Then when we went to bed at 10.30 he woke up, like he does basically every night. This time we decided to try and not to feed him, he probably wakes up from the noise rather than from hunger. Dave was a hero and walked him a bit which calmed him down (so he was not hungry, just like we suspected). When we put him down in his bed again he got a bit upset but after a little while he fell back asleep. Yes! I did think he would wake up pretty soon again, so you can imagine how surprised I was when I woke up at 4.15 am and he was still sleeping. At 4.30 he woke up and I must admit I was quite glad to feed him then, the boobs where quite full.. ;-) After that he slept until 7.30 this mornig. What a star!!

No comments: